Get your sample by choosing part number(s) from the product page or using the search box above.Manually add part number(s) here
LoRa is an LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network) technology that enables sending of small packets of information infrequently and over long distances. Advantages of LoRa technology (and LoRaWAN networks) are low power requirement (for long battery life) and relatively low-cost hardware, and no operator license required.
Amphenol's LoRa module, L202C, is developed with the chipset from ASR, with Semtech SX IP inside - a compact size module, with focus towards; smart metering, POS, smart agriculture, smart supply chain and logistics.
Features & Benefits
- 14.0mm x 20.0 mm x 2.9 mm
- 868/915MHz bands (Europe/North America)
- UART, SPI and I2C interface
- -40°C to +85°C, industrial-grade
- Voltage range from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Dev-kit available
- Low power consumption
- Long battery lifetime
- MCU integrated
- Short lead-time to mass production, 8weeks
- Package offering; Amphenol's antenna + module