Get your sample by choosing part number(s) from the product page or using the search box above.Manually add part number(s) here
Amphenol's Wi-Fi module, W105C, is developed with the chipset from Realtek - the SOC module is a highly intelligent platform for the IoT (Internet of Things) that contains a low-power Wi-Fi connectivity solution on one package.
W105C could be used for IoT data communication, data collection and control because of rich peripheral interfaces. Data can be transmitted through module to the IoT cloud service platform by using Wi-Fi network connection.
Features & Benefits
- 18.0mm x 20.0 mm x 2.7 mm
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 1T1R 2.4GHz Single Frequency
- -20°C to +85°C, temperature range
- Interface: GPIO, UART, I2C
- Dev-kit available
- Compact size
- Low power consumption
- Short lead-time to mass production, 8weeks
- Package offering; Amphenol's antenna + module